-
May 29th, 2003, 11:06 AM
#31
Inactive Member
Is mine too big? It's a little bit over 2 lines in1 024x768, and it is two lines in 1400x1050
-
May 29th, 2003, 11:37 AM
#32
HB Forum Owner
3 full lines in 800x600, it'd help if it were shorter (visual, space and speed).
The board isn't as slow as it used to be, but it's still not what I call fast, and I don't want the signature thing to be forgotten. However, the main reason why I'm bumping this thread now is visual. Smaller signatures means shorter and easier to read threads.
-
May 29th, 2003, 11:43 AM
#33
Inactive Member
Hee hee Sowy!!!! >_<... * goes to change sig...*
-
May 30th, 2003, 01:36 PM
#34
Inactive Member
-
May 30th, 2003, 04:54 PM
#35
Inactive Member
Mine's a bit longer now, but it should be okay, right?
-
May 30th, 2003, 07:27 PM
#36
HB Forum Owner
IRT Ryudo, OCB: Of course, they are 2 lines, and they ae short [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 2nd, 2003, 10:43 AM
#37
Inactive Member
-
June 2nd, 2003, 12:10 PM
#38
Inactive Member
-
June 2nd, 2003, 12:32 PM
#39
Inactive Member
I see 2 lines using I.E. 5.5 @ 1024x768
-
June 2nd, 2003, 01:14 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Me too @ 800x600 [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks